In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare:
- The roar of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is going before me paving the way, roaring at my enemies, standing strong over me as my healer, defender and deliverer.
- I am well able to overcome…anything.
- I break out of any cycle of destruction into victory.
- I think like God thinks.
- I fully cross over into a new season.
- I walk in blessing and celebration.
- My heart is softened to the voice of the Lord.
- I move in a realm of faith and trust that defies the enemies of God.
- I stand on the edge and step into my destiny.
- I let go of the tiredness of the battle and I walk in triumph.
- I move forward in faith and I will not back up in unbelief.
- I go through any roadblock of the enemy, breaking out and breaking in.
- I am moving to a new level of refined and sharpened discernment.
- I walk in a buoyant faith dimension and do things that were thought impossible.
- Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, in my life and my family.
- I believe the report of the Lord, reject the enemies report and walk in God’s promises, celebrating His goodness.
- The Lord has not given me a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.
- My body functions in the perfection that God created it to function in, with nothing lacking, nothing missing and nothing broken, walking in divine health.